top of page
Call Out Box


Home Loans and Home Loan Assistance

First Mortgage Home Loans

Buying a home is the biggest single purchase that you'll ever have to make in your lifetime. Between finding the home that's right for you and the financing that's right for your budget... things can get pretty hectic. Put the financing of your new home in the hands of someone you trust... Parishioners Federal Credit Union.

Parishioners Federal Credit Union and our partner, CU HomeLand, can provide you a better home mortgage solution so you can enjoy home ownership again. We offer a variety First Trust Deed Loans with competitive rates and flexible terms designed to suit the needs of our members. Our First Mortgage loan options include:

  • 10 to 30 year fixed and adjustable rate mortgage loans

  • Loan amounts up to $3,000,000

  • NO-POINT options to save on up front costs

  • First Time Homebuyer Program

Get a home loan you can live with from Parishioners and CU HomeLand. Whether you are purchasing a new home or refinancing, CU HomeLand offers an extensive range of mortgage products to fit your particular needs. Your personal loan consultant will meet with you to discuss your home loan needs. Parishioners and CU HomeLand make the mortgage loan process affordable and stress-free.

Homeowner's Assistance

If you are having financial difficulty in paying your home loan, we are here to help you find solutions.


For assistance, start with a simple phone call to us at 1-888-397-5111. Or, if you currently have your 1st Trust deed loan with us that is currently serviced by CUSO Mortgage, you can call the Collections Department at 1-888-400-5000 ext. 4682.


We may be able to help you get back on track with the following options:

  • Repayment Plan

  • Extensions from 1-3 months

  • Loan Modification

  • Debt management programs with nonprofit independent agencies


Please be prepared to fax or mail one or more of the following items, or have them ready when you call us.

  • Your loan number and property address

  • Written explanation of your current circumstances

  • Most recent proof of income (i.e. Pay stubs, Unemployment, Social Security, Disability, Retirement, Public Assistance)

  • Bank Statements

  • Tax Returns for past 2 years

The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is a government agency that can help you to find the nearest counseling agency in your area, please call 1-800-569-4287.

bottom of page